Property DescriptionBeautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath condo located in the award-winning Vineyards Golf and Country Club. Amazing first-floor end unit overlooking the lake and golf course, this unit rarely comes available on the market. Enjoy the spectacular views and watch the wildlife from your screened-in lanai. The kitchen was just updated, Brazillian hardwood flooring, incredibly light with all the windows of a corner unit. Manual hurricane shutters installed. Private heated pool, sauna, and clubhouse for you and your guests. Close to I75, beaches, Mercado, Waterside Shop, Artis Theatre, and downtown Naples. Walk or bike to Crossroads shopping center. Small intimate and friendly community. Excellent condition. Ready to move in. Home Warranty Available from Home Tech.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community swimming pool(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Tub and separate shower
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: Detached parking
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vineyards Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Compass Florida Naples
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »