Property DescriptionC.17368 Spacious 2nd floor end unit with private elevator, offers three en-suite bedrooms, living room plus a den with private office area. The many extras and upgrades include tile on the diagonal, crown molding throughout, chair rail molding in the hallway, decorative molding on stairway, custom desk and bookcase in den, pull out shelves in lower kitchen cabinets and pantry, utility closet by elevator and storage cabinets in the 2 car garage. The kitchen has new upper cabinet and lower drawer unit next to pantry; extended island for wine rack, all new appliances; new granite countertops and backsplashes; new Kohler sinks and faucet; new garbage disposal; 2 guest bathrooms have new Kohler sinks with granite countertops. Master Bedroom has new hardwood flooring; closet organizers and the Master bathroom was reconfigured with new cabinets, new tile and new shower tile, new Kohler sinks, new quartz countertop and new Kohler toilet. This unit is a pleasure to show and situated with beautiful lake view....
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Office, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vineyards Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »