Property DescriptionH.15981 - A custom renovated and decorated home with 2 car garage, private gas heated pool, tranquil yard, travertine decking, and newer pool pump and heater. The interiors of the home offer exceptional living space, soaring ceilings plank tile flooring, seamless glass showers, stone and pebble details, custom cabinetry and finished to satisfy the most selective buyers. The chef's kitchen features, high quality cabinetry, pendant lighting, gas cooking, stainless steel Kitchen Aid Appliances and pull out shelving in cabinets. The outdoors features a newer pool cage, 2 stone patios, and expanded pool area.This coastal cottage is offered designer furnished with minor exclusions. The condition and finishes far exceed similar properties in the area. Club memberships are available but not required. Neighborhood fees include Roof Cleaning every 2 years and exterior painting every 8 years.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Water filtration system, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Lake view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vineyards Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »