Property DescriptionCome make this nicely decorated first-floor end unit overlooking the lake and golf course your vacation spot. You can enjoy the beautiful views and watch the wildlife from your large screened-in lanai. This condo has beautiful Brazilian hardwood flooring in the main living area, a recently updated kitchen and has a lot of light coming in from the extra windows that a corner unit has. The clubhouse has a private heated pool and sauna and is great for entertaining family and friends. This property is close to the beaches, Mercato, Waterside Shoppes, Artis Theatre, and downtown Naples. You can also walk or bike to Crossroads shopping center. This small community has very nice amenities for your enjoyment while on vacation.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Guest parking
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Rental Vineyards Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »